Thursday, April 21, 2011

Clockwork Orange - Movie Review

I think its time for another movie review and then maybe a game review since I haven't posted in a while but that one will come in a few hours.

Movie: A Clockwork Orange (1971)
Rating: X
Length: 136 min
Crime, Drama, Sci-fi
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066921/


What can I say about this movie? Its strange but has a very believable story line. I really don't think there are words that can describe this movie and tis greatness. Its something you will have to watch on your own time and I definitely recommend that you do.

The acting is quiet nice and the picture quality is fine (it is a 1971 move after all) and the story is very good. I think that saying anything more would be spoiling quite a bit for you and if you wanted to find out more you could always just go to the imdb link and read the articles there.

There is also a book out that you can get off Amazon.com along with the movie (around $8 for the book and $15 for the movie (bluray))

13 comments:

  1. Great blog man! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great game. Prefer the book though, it has a much better ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, meant film! I think about video games too much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiem for some ultra violence....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this pic years ago and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont get your rating system? X=10? Roman Numerals?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a good film, i saw it when i was really young, so it freaked me out a little when i saw it, but later on i learned to enjoy its awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw it for the first time in my life not too long ago. What have I missed? It was a truly awesome movie. I really got to read the book now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, I feel this is a very very overrated movie, sure it's above average, but it seems as everyone has put it on a fuckign pedestal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah this is a classic piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. its awesome, would be neat to see on a blu-ray

    ReplyDelete